Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Random ending

No, John. You are the demons ...

And then John was a zombie

I laughed at the end :P

bigjonny13 responds:

I was laughing the entire time I first read it. I'm lucky I was able to read it in such a serious tone without bursting out laughing.

The Metaphoric Art Forum The Metaphoric Art Forum

Excellent

I don't know what to say about the background music ... it's a bit ... turbulent.
The voice though!
Especially the newbies voice

since I lost my thoughts somewhere and can't seem to find it again, that would be all I have to say :|

bigjonny13 responds:

Hrmm, lost your thoughts have you? I guess we should go looking for them.

Stainless Steel Condom Stainless Steel Condom

I <3 DnB

I didn't use to, but you just convinced me!

Loved the sub-bass, and the breakdown at the end!
I think the drums were maybe a bit loud at the beginning?

It gives me chills of awesomeness throughout the entire song, and all the synths sound epic!

Once again you have proven to be at the level of the higher newgrounds audio artists. Now sit back and enjoy the fans arrive!

-Havegum :D

Afterfall responds:

Haha thanks so much Havegum.

*Waits for fans*

...

*There are none*

Yeah the drums do drown out the soft pad at the beginning don't they. And I take the compliment about the synths to heart; I made them all my self for once! Except for the pad, I suck at making pads.

Braindeath - Madness Style!!! Braindeath - Madness Style!!!

I can see ...

... the madness part of the song :D

I like how you twisted it all the way to sound more epic, like when the "slowish" synths comes in, it sounds like you can gain the perspective of a combat scene (metaforicly speaking :P).

(Woah! that just didn't sound right :o)

Afterfall responds:

Thanks! That slow synth... since I made this I have realized that it sounds very similar to the first sound you hear in Chesyre's "Madness 7" and actually is the exact same first chord.

Giant Fucking Frog Giant Fucking Frog

Lolwut?

Too bad i dont know where the clip is from D:

I think it would be kinda awesome as a game loop (without the voice clips :P)
I like the drums! good work ^^

Afterfall responds:

Thanks. I'm using that same beat in a track I'm working on right now.

Escape Of The Leprechaun Escape Of The Leprechaun

Dont know...

I dont know what to say ... its brilliant!

Thanks havegum!

Off With His Head Off With His Head

This is teh epic loopz

Nice loop!

For even better looping you could try making the drums a bit more defined ... but then again its not really "needed"

Afterfall responds:

Thanks. But what do you mean by defined?

Purely For My Own Enjoyment Purely For My Own Enjoyment

... and so i enjoyed it ...

Wonderful song, no dubt at all.
... nothing less than expected from the guy one league ahead of me :)

-Havegum :o

PS, i actually smiled at 2:24!

Afterfall responds:

Thanks havegum! Don't put yourself down btw, I'm definitely not one league ahead of you. I am one year older, but you still have a great talent for music!

All Over Your Face All Over Your Face

OMFG!

As I listen to the song, I can reach the feeling of cold, hard rage! Further into the song I almost start cold sweathing sitting in my chair.

Every single aspect of this song is perfect!
When listening to it i feel exited because this song hit my feelings point blank!
And at the end after 4:00 ... just ... epic!

Kinda reminds me of tha Pink Knigth song, dunno why.. migth be the "drum" sound at the beginning rigth after the puking sound.

-Havegum :D

Afterfall responds:

Wow... I think I may explode from all of those compliments! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I googled "pink knight" and found a few newgrounds submissions based around Castle Crashers and played the game "Da Pink Knight" and had a listen to the music. Not sure if thats the track you meant but yeah I think I see the resemblance with some of the soundFX etc.

Downtown Groove Downtown Groove

*Respect!*

Respect man, respect!
(needs more variation though ... )

Tigerfrog responds:

Yep I agree. I got kind of lazy, so I left things the way they were (a bit repetitive), added a few nice instruments, and called it a background music loop.

I know it deserves better, but I want to leave it alone for a while before I make any changes that could ruin its simplicity.